No. 11558 Columbia Road Stables, ca. 1890. Photograph from Historic New England.
The stables was located at 525-527 Columbia Road at Hancock Street, now numbered 519-531. The building still exists in 2019.
16000 519-531 Columbia Road 9-5-2016.
The stable was in place at least by 1874, but probably some part of the stable was earlier since Wheelock acquired the parcels that made up the property from 1859 to 1874.