This Episcopal mission at Norfolk and Stanton Streets was organized in 1906. Its stone building was designed by Frank Bourne in 1914. In 2003 a drive-by indicated that this building is now used by the Mt. Olive Temple of Christ – all denominations.
In 1930 its Minister was Reginal Pearce.
Dorchester Old and New, 1630-1930. (Dorchester: Chapple Publishing Company for the Dorchester, Massachusetts, Tercentenary Committee, 1930)
Tucci, Douglass Shand. The Gothic Churches of Dorchester. (Boston: Tribune Publishing Company for the Dorchester Savings Bank, 1972)