No. 21867 35 Intervale Street, former home of Agudath Achim
The congregation’s name means Association of Brothers.
Founded in 1910 in the West Eng, the congregation moved to Roxbury. In 1910-1920, it was located at 14 Crawford Street and, later, at 47 Lawrence Avenue.
In 1910 some members left to form congregation Anshe Shepetovka, a block away at 36 Lawrence Avenue.