21872 179 Glenway Street, former home of congregation (Nusah Hoari) Anshe Levovitch
Found in 1923, the congregation was previously located on Ellington Street, at Bowdoin Hall and on Washington Street. The congregation’s name means People of Lubavitch – Orthodox.
In 1963, the congretation moved to Brighton as Lubavitcher Shul, and in 1966 the building was sold. The building is now used by New Rehoboth Bethel Apostolic Church.